Location: Lacey, WA
Speech Language Pathologist opening near Lacey, WA (Full-Time)
Sunbelt has partnered with a local school district near Lacey, WA seeking a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. New Grads with pediatrics experience encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time (35 hours/week)
- New School Year
- Various Disability Types: Emotional/Behavioral, Intellectual, and ASD
- WA SLP Licensure
- WA ESA
- Schools/Pediatrics Experience
- Clinical fellows encouraged to apply
- New School Year Availability
For immediate consideration regarding this Speech Language Pathologist opportunity, please contact the National Hiring Manager email@example.com or call (813) 261-2255.
Sunbelt staffing also provides remote services for a wide variety of disciplines across the nation including:
- Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, School Psychologist, Social Worker, Sign Language Interpreter, Special Education Teacher
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled