Location: Wayne, PA
Speech Language Pathologist Needed - Job Opening near Wayne, PAApply
I am working with a school district in the Wayne, PA area to interview and hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the spring semester. This is a part-time job opportunity. The caseload entails working with students from PreK-8th grade. These students have various disabilities. Candidates must be fluent/experienced in ASL.
- Masters Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Active PA Speech Language Pathologist License
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Clinical Fellows are encouraged to apply!
- Part-Time Availability (will consider Full-Time candidates as well)
- Previous school-based/pediatric experience (IEPs)
- Must be fluent/experienced in American Sign Language
If you are interested in being considered for this school-based Speech Language Pathologist job opening near the Wayne, PA area, please send an updated resume directly to Delaney.Guinn@SunbeltStaffing.com and apply here!
Delaney Guinn | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply