Location: Everett, MA
Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Everett, MAApply
Sunbelt is looking to fill a job in school near Everett, MA for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This SLP position is part time or full time and will be for the remainder of the school year.
Speech Language Pathologist daily roles:
- Managing caseload of elementary and middle school kids
- IEP Plans for students with mild / moderate disabilities
- Attend IEP meetings
- Commute to and from Everett, MA area
Specific SLP Requirements
- Must have MA Speech Language Pathologist License
- Must have prior experience working with IEP
If you are an SLP interested in this job near Everett, MA, please email your resume to Autumn.Hanson@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813)-336-6452.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply