Location: Minooka, IL
Speech Language Pathologist needed | 22/23 - School Year | Minooka, IL.Apply
We are working with a school district in Minooka, IL, to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position. We are actively scheduling interviews to fill the urgent need.
- April 19, 2023 – May 26, 2023
- Onsite preferred but open to VOCO. Full-time. Preschool.
- Will complete preschool assessments through the Preschool Diagnostic Team. Assessments conducted include play-based, articulation, and language development.
- Hours 8:20 am - 3:55 pm, M-F
- Master's level degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active/pending license approved by the Board of Speech-Language Pathology
Benefits & Incentives:
- Matching 401K - Principal
- Medical - United Health
- Dental - Delta Dental
- Vision - Eye Med
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
Please apply below with your updated resume if you are interested in this position. Our positions go quickly. Please do not hesitate to apply.
James Foushee | Account Executive | Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply