Location: Baytown, TX
Speech Language Pathologist Need in the Baytown, Texas Area
Interviews are being scheduled for a school-based SLP near Baytown, Texas.
Students will receive services remotely, provided by onsite staff. Full onsite reopening to be determined.
- 35 to 40 hour per week contract for the full school year
- Caseload consists primarily of elementary school students with mild to moderate speech related disabilities and delays
- Responsibilities include testing and evaluations, establishing goals and developing treatment plans, providing direct student services, and collaboration with multi-disciplinary staff
- Texas SLP license
- recent school-based experience
- technological proficiency, with virtual experience preferred
For immediate consideration, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled