Location: Saint Francis, MN
Speech Language Pathologist Leave Coverage Position Near Saint Francis, MN
We are working with a school district to provide coverage for an upcoming SLP leave in the Saint Francis, Minnesota area.
- Full time, 35 hour per week short term leave coverage
- Well established high school caseload, up to date on evaluations, IEP's, service minutes, and documentation
- Our contract SLP will step in and ensure comprehensive coverage through the duration of the leave period
- Active Minnesota Department of Education SLP certification
- Recent experience, particularly at the high school level
- Strong skills in:
- time management and organization
- written and verbal communication
- technological proficiency in the area of data collection, interpretation, and management
We are looking for an independent SLP with the skills and experience to step in and ensure that the caseload is well maintained during the leave. To discuss this position in detail, please call Barbara Gawthrop at 813-792-3470 or email resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled