Location: Hermosa Beach, CA
Speech Language Pathologist Job -Upcoming School Year-Hermosa Beach, CAApply
We need an exceptional Speech Language Pathologist in the Hermosa Beach, CA area. We're looking for a SLP who can work the extended school year. This role will provide the opportunity to engage with a wonderful district in the beautiful Hermosa Beach area with passionate educators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide scheduling, data collecting, and progress reports
- Deliver therapy and consultations
- Manage K-12 student caseload
- Part time (3-45 hours per day Monday-Thursday)
- Moderate to moderate disabilities
Speech Language Pathologist Job Qualifications:
- Hold and maintain an active CA SLP License
- Previous schools or pediatric experience preferred
For immediate consideration for this SLP position email your updated resume to Erica.Corey@sunbeltstaffing.com. I’d love to share specific details on this or any other Sunbelt jobs.
*We also offer teletherapy jobs – ask me for more info!
National Hiring Manager
813-448-1641 | Erica.Corey@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply