Location: Sacramento, CA
Speech Language Pathologist Job- Student Services- Sacramento, CA
We’re looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to join the Student Services Department.
- Licensed SLP-CCC in California
- School-based or pediatric experience
- This job is Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- This position is contractual for the upcoming school year
- The SLP will oversee a caseload of students in Grades K-8
- The SLP will evaluate, diagnose and treat students with all types of communicative disorders
Why Should You Apply?
- Weekly Paycheck- get paid every Friday!
- Flexible work hours- great work/life balance
- Excellent company culture and support
Does this sound like a fit?
- Contact the Hiring Manager, Joscelyn Perez at 813-288-3118 for immediate consideration
- Email your resume to Joscelyn.Perez@SunbeltStaffing.com
Schools - SLP Contract 07/13/2019
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled