Location: Goodyear, AZ
Speech Language Pathologist Job (SLP) - HIRING NOW - Goodyear, AZ
Currently conducting interviews for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in the Goodyear, AZ area. This is a full-time job within a great team-based environment.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Details:
- Mild-Moderate Disabilities
- Conducting assessments, analyzing results, and writing reports to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, and oral motor skills.
- Developing treatment plans (IEPs/504 plans) that are strength-based as well as child and family centered for overall educational improvement.
- Ensuring evaluations, treatment plans and service delivery are aligned with school, state, and federal guidelines.
- Mild to moderate caseload, ASD, LD, cognitive delay, standard artic / language
Speech Language Pathologist Job Requirements:
- AAC Experience is a plus
- Early childhood experience strongly preferred
- State Speech Language Pathologist License
For immediate consideration send resumes to Tessa Wittenberg – Tessa.Wittenberg@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813-261-2247.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled