Location: Eugene, OR
Speech Language Pathologist Job | Remote TeletherapyApply
We are currently working with a local school district near Eugene, OR that is looking for a remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This is a school based job for next school year. Work from home!
The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) will be working with students fully remote.
- Must have New Mexico Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License.
- Must be tech savvy and comfortable working from home.
- 1099 Independent Contractor.
- VOCO platform with support staff.
- Full Time – 35 hours per week.
- New School Year.
For questions or further consideration for the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job located near Eugene OR, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.
Aidan Randleman National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply