Location: Hampton, GA
Speech Language Pathologist Job - Remaining School YearApply
Sunbelt is looking for a full time Speech Therapist to join a school-based job near Hampton, GA! The speech therapist is responsible for providing evaluations and curriculum-relevant treatment for students with speech-language impairments across early intervention.
Speech Therapist Job Duties
- Assist students develop social skills.
- Develop IEP Goals, progress reports.
- Full Time – 5 days per week.
Speech Therapist Requirements
- Active state license in OH or in the process of obtaining.
- Prior school based or pediatric experience preferred.
- K-12 caseload.
- Full time for the remaining school year.
If interested in this full time position near Hampton GA, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
Let's talk! Schedule a brief meeting to discuss this opportunity: https://calendly.com/aidan-sunbelt/job
Aidan Randleman – Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply