Location: Mt Pleasant, WI
Speech Language Pathologist Job Opportunity
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a local school district near Mt Pleasant, WI that is hiring a qualified Speech Language Pathologist. This is a full time position working the rest of the current school year.
Caseload: There are around 40 middle school students in need of services.
- IEP meetings, assessments, and evaluations.
- Dedicate hands on time with each student to develop, implement, and conduct the therapy the students need in the classroom setting.
- Maintain a relationship with the student’s families by discussing plans and goals for development.
- Maintain and record thorough notes regarding the student’s development.
- Work cohesively in the classroom setting with other staff members and administration.
- Ensure adherence to all mandated timelines including progress reports and goal setting.
- DPI teaching certification.
- Active SLP License in WI.
- Previous schools based experience.
Contact: Christie Carson, Hiring Manager.
- Phone: 813-792-3441
- Email: Christie.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled