Location: Whitewater, WI
Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening | Whitewater, WI | 24 Hours Per WeekApply
Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening | Whitewater, WI | 24 Hours Per Week
Do you live near Whitewater, Wisconsin? Are you a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Wisconsin? Are you looking for a part-time position?
We are searching for someone like you! Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district in the area to find an SLP for the current school year. This is a part-time position and it will be onsite.
- 24 hours per week
- This will come about to about 3 days per week
- 2 school sites
- This may change based on student needs
- Elementary Caseload (PreK - 3rd Grade students)
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
- Must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Wisconsin
- Must have the Wisconsin DPI License #1820
- Organized and punctual
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to build solid relationships with students and caregivers
The school district is hoping to interview candidates as soon as possible. Please send your information to the contact below to be considered for an interview and learn more about the position:
Alina Rosales // (813)-518-6900 // firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also schedule a time to speak with Alina at: https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply