Location: Long Beach, CA
Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening - Long Beach, CA - 4th-8th Grade CaseloadApply
Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening - Long Beach, CA - 4th-8th Grade Caseload
We had a school district in need of a talented Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year! This is a position near Long Beach, California. Candidates who apply MUST have a valid California Speech Language Pathologist License.
- It is a short-term position, going from 10/1/20-12/18/20
- There is the possibility for the position to extend longer
- It will be servicing 4th-8th grade students
- 37.5 weekly hours - but they may be open to part-time candidates who are experienced
- Assessing students and providing feedback as a member of an evaluation team
- Planning therapy activities to promote communication interaction objectives
- Designing a therapy plan in accordance with developmental levels of students and their functional skills.
- The school is planning to do a hybrid schedule (part on-site, part virtual) - they need a candidate who is comfortable being on-site for assessments
Candidates must have at least two years of experience in schools.
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#slp #jobopening #hiring #speechandlanguage
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply