Location: Jacksonville Heights, FL
Speech Language Pathologist job opening Jacksonville Heights, FLApply
Now interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist position for the school year in Jacksonville Heights, FL.
- Itinerant position with the caseload spanning multiple schools.
- Capped caseload at 50 students.
- High autistic population.
- FL DoE SLP License
- Fingerprinting through the school
- Flexibility to work in different situations
To apply for this Speech Language Pathologist position for the school year in Jacksonville Heights, FL, please send a resume to Keaton Reinhart via the contact information below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply