Location: Albert Lea, MN
Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening in the Albert Lea, MN AreaApply
A Speech Language Pathologist job is open near the Rochester, MN area! An excellent candidate needs to be coachable, compassionate, and can work well with children within a range of disabilities.
Daily Job Tasks:
- Diagnose and treat speech and language disorders in elementary school students.
- Creating and treating therapy plans customized to the individual students you will be working with.
- Keeping a detailed list of progress reports and updating statuses to the school, parents, and all parties involved.
- Must have a MN Speech Language Pathologist License
- Must have experience working with direct services, assessments, IEPs, articulation, etc.
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines.
If you or someone you know is interested and qualify for the Speech Language Pathologist job opening, please contact Sam email@example.com or call/message (813) 448-1405.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply