Location: Santa Monica, CA
Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening in Santa Monica, CA - New School Year
Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening - Long Beach, CA - 4th-8th Grade Caseload
We have a school district in need of a great Speech Language Pathologist in Santa Monica for the upcoming school year! This is a short-term position, going from 10/1/20-12/18/20. There is the possibility for the position to extend longer, but that will be determined at a later date. Candidates must have at least two years of experience in schools.
- Candidates who apply MUST have a valid California Speech Language Pathologist License.
- It will be servicing 4th-8th grade students
- 37.5 weekly hours - but they may be open to part-time candidates who are experienced
- Assessing students and providing feedback as a member of an evaluation team
- Designing a therapy plan in accordance with developmental levels of students and their functional skills.
- The school is planning to do a hybrid schedule (part on-site, part virtual) - they need a candidate who is comfortable being on-site for assessments
If you are interested in this position in the Santa Monica, CA area or any others please contact Alina Rosales directly at (813)-518-6900 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#hiring #speechandlanguage #slp #jobopening
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled