Location: Long Beach, CA
Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening - Full-Time Maternity Leave (Semester) - Long Beach, CAApply
Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening - Full-Time Maternity Leave (Semester) - Long Beach, CA
Sunbelt Staffing is partnering with a school district in the Long Beach, California area to find qualified Speech Language Pathologists! The school district is looking for an SLP to cover a maternity leave till the end of the semester - it is a full-time position at 40 hours per week. This is an onsite position.
- PreK – 8th grade caseload
- Approximately 65 students
- The SLP will be doing assessments and IEP’s
- Servicing children both onsite and virtually (some children will be remote)
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals
- Must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in the state of California.
- This requires the SLP to be licensed through ASHA, and/or have a valid CA CTC. SLPs may also have a CA SLP License through the state.
- Tech savvy
- Excellent documentation skills
- Outstanding communication skills - especially when working, and building relationships, with students' family members and caregivers
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply