Location: Stanwood, WA
Speech Language Pathologist Job Near Stanwood, WAApply
Speech Language Pathologist Job Near Stanwood, WA
Sunbelt is accepting applications for a school-based speech language pathologist job near Stanwood, WA. This is a full-time position for this school year.
- Provide speech services to students in grades K-8 who have a range of disabilities and needs
- Conduct assessments and evaluations
- Implement student IEPs and complete progress reports
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Active WA SLP license and ESA credential
- Must be comfortable reporting on-site
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
We also have an integrative teletherapy platform for healthcare professionals who would like to provide virtual, remote, or work-from-home services. Reach out or apply today to join our team and find #whereyoushine!
#slp #speechpath #schools
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply