Location: Spring, TX
Speech Language Pathologist Job- near Spring TXApply
Sunbelt is now scheduling interviews for a full-time speech language pathologist near Spring, TX. The SLP would be providing speech services to students in elementary school.
SLP Job Details:
- New School Year!
- Types of disabilities: Mild to Moderate
- Caseload: Speech services to multiple students
SLP Job Requirements:
- TX SLP License is required
- Master degree or higher required
- Previous school-based experience is preferred
- Must be willing to work in person
If you are interested in this Speech Language Pathologist position, please call Megan Havranek directly @ (813)-543-9964 . To be considered furthered, please send a copy of your resume to @ firstname.lastname@example.org .
National Hiring Recruiter
P : (813)-543-9964
E : Megan.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply