Location: Independence, MO
Speech Language Pathologist Job near Independence, MO | Upcoming School YearApply
A school near Independence, MO is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team! The SLP will be responsible for treating a variety of disabilities on the job. This job is for the upcoming school year.
Speech Language Pathologist Job functions
- Provide direct therapy to k-8th.
- Conduct IEP’s, evaluations, testing, and progress reports.
- Support students with a variety of disabilities.
- Collaborate with staff and parents.
SLP Job Requirements
- School Experience (Preferred).
- Full Time.
- Upcoming School Year.
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist job or other SLP jobs in the Independence MO area, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 813-863-9607
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply