Location: Freehold, NJ
Speech Language Pathologist Job Near Freehold, NJApply
Job opening for a full time (30 hours/week) Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Freehold, NJ for students aged elementary and middle school. Caseload includes students with Mild to Moderate disabilities.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Requirements for this job include:
- Assisting students with establishing and meeting their goals
- Collaborating with staff and parents to monitor student progress
- Attend IEP Meetings
- Ability to commute to and from Freehold NJ Area
SLP Certifications required:
- New Jersey Department of Education Certification for SLP
- New Jersey Speech Language Pathologist License
Please email a copy of your resume to Autumn Hanson at Autumn.Hanson@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813)-336-6452 if you are interested in this job near Freehold, NJ.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply