Location: Corona, CA
Speech Language Pathologist Job Near Corona, CA
We are scheduling interviews for an SLP near Corona, California.
- Full time position for the full school year
- Caseload of K-8th grade students at 2 neighboring sites
- Students on the caseload have mild to moderate speech related disabilities, Autism, and Behavioral disorders
- testing and evaluations
- writing IEP's and establishing effective therapeutic strategies
- providing consult and support services
- monitoring and recording progress
- Master's degree in Communicative Disorders.
- California SLP License OR CTC Speech credential
- SEIS experience preferred
- Bilingual Spanish/English is also a major plus!
For immediate consideration, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled