Location: Corona, CA
Speech Language Pathologist Job Near Corona, CA
We have a job opportunity for an SLP near Corona, California.
- Full time contract for the new school year
- Caseload of K-8th grade students at 1 or possibly 2 school sites
- Students on the caseload have a full range of speech related disorders, Autism, and behavioral disabilities.
- Responsibilities include:
- administering testing and evaluations
- establishing IEP goals
- developing and implementing therapeutic strategies
- monitoring and recording progress
- California Speech Language Pathologist License OR
- CTC Speech credential
- Recent school-based or extensive pediatric experience
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a major plus!
National Hiring Manager
Schools - SLP Contract 09/06/2019
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled