Location: Coon Rapids, MN
Speech Language Pathologist Job Interviewing in the Coon Rapids, MN AreaApply
Sunbelt Staffing is currently interviewing for a contract schools-based Speech Language Pathologist job with a school district near Coon Rapids, MN. Ideal candidate will be comfortable working with older children and AAC devices.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Details:
- Full time (35 hours per week)
- High school and transition students (ages 14-21)
- Preform direct therapy, assessments, and participate in IEPS
- Mild to moderate caseload
- California state Speech Language Pathologist license
- AAC experience preferred
- Pediatric experience
Apply now to this Coon Rapids, MN area Speech language pathologist opportunity or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Hiring Manager
Office: (813) 448-1641
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply