Location: Duluth, MN
Speech Language Pathologist Job in Minnesota- VirtualApply
Sunbelt is looking to hire a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist in Minnesota. This is a full time position for the remainder of the school year.
- Full time- 40 hours a week- direct and indirect hours included
- Contract-1099 position- materials are provided through our company
- School hours- 8 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Monday to Friday
- Must be licensed in Minnesota
- Must be licensed in state of residency, if different
- Must have SLP-CCC Certification
- 2 + years of experience in the school setting
- Virtual experience is a plus
- Minnesota (virtual only)
- Assessments, therapy, writing reports, creating IEP's, and attending virtual meetings
For more details on this Minnesota, Speech Language Pathologist Job, please apply and contact Amanda Baxter at 813-343-2252. If not connected, please leave a voicemail or send a text.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply