Location: Philadelphia, PA
Speech Language Pathologist Job | Early ChildhoodApply
A school near Indianapolis IN, is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team! The SLP will be responsible for treating a variety of disabilities on the job. This job is for the remaining school year with early childhood.
Speech Language Pathologist Job functions
- Provide direct therapy.
- Conduct IEP’s, evaluations, testing, and progress reports.
- Support students with mild to moderate diagnoses.
SLP Job Requirements
- ACC device experience needed.
- SLP state license.
- Full time, or 3 days per week.
- Early childhood caseload.
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist job or other SLP jobs in the Philadelphia PA area, please send an updated resume to [email protected] and call 813-863-9607
Let's talk! Schedule a brief meeting to discuss this opportunity: https://calendly.com/aidan-sunbelt/job
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply