Location: Buckley, WA
Speech Language Pathologist job- Buckley, WA
Sunbelt is hiring a contracted Speech Language Pathologist for a job in the Buckley, WA area.
- Develop and implement treatment plans and IEPs
- Track student's progress and write progress reports
- Conduct speech and language screenings
- Provide direct therapy treatment
- Previous school based experience preferred
- Prior experience with pediatric caseloads is required
- WA SLP Licensing and ESA (Can be in progress)
The positions are full time for the entirety of the upcoming school year. Caseload will be based on preference and experience. SLP's will be expected to diagnose, evaluate, and administer services to students with a variety of disorders and needs.
To get more information or this position or to apply please send your current resume to email@example.com and call/text 813-792-3425
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled