Location: Menlo Park, CA
Speech Language Pathologist in California-100% Remote JobApply
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in California School
100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed for California-Full Time Position
- Job requires California Speech Language Pathologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- You must complete a short tech screen prior to interviewing
- 2 years of experience in a school position preferred but may be able to bypass this
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist in California and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected]. I can also be reached at 813-219-1083.
In order to interview you must pass a short tech screen to qualify. Please reach out through email to request this if you'd like to move quickly.
Software, training, and technical support are provided to ensure success with aiding students from home.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply