Location: Elmhurst, IL
Speech Language Pathologist -Full Time School Based Position
A desired school district near Elmhurst, IL is scheduling immediate interviews for a qualified a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist to support our students for the current school year. We are looking for an individual that is comfortable working with students of all ages and disabilities and passionate about helping our children reach their goals.
Employment Type: Full Time
- Variety of disabilities
- Assessments of students related to communication and speech
- Elementary and middle school age students
- Strong organizational and communication
- Familiarity with procedures and relevant diagnostic tools
- Develop and maintain relationships
- State of IL SLP License
- PEL endorsement (Type 73)
For immediate consideration or to learn more about this Speech Language Pathologist Job please send all resumes to our hiring manager Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813.288-3119.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled