Location: Kenosha, WI
Speech Language Pathologist Full-Time JobApply
We are working with a great school district in the Kenosha, WI area that is looking to hire a Full -Time Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year.
- Full Time
- Elementary Caseload
- WI SLP License
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Assisting students in the areas of Articulation/Language/Fluency
- Work and educate students with mild to moderate disabilities in communication and speech
- Establish a positive learning environment and respond to the individual needs of students
- Help build and transfer the communication and linguistics skills of students with speech impairments outside of the classroom
Apply now to this position or send your resume to [email protected] today to learn more about this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply