Location: Cashmere, WA
Speech Language Pathologist - Full Time - 21 / 22 SY Cashmere WAApply
Sunbelt is interviewing in the Cashmere, WA area for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist looking to work full time. This will be for the 21/22 School year.
SLP Job Duties
- Working with students K-12.
- Working with students with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language disorders.
SLP Job Requirements:
- Must have a WA SLP License
- Prior Schools/Pediatrics Experience preferred
- WA ESA Required
For more information or to learn about other school-based opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, please email Christian.email@example.com or call 813-543-9884
To Apply: Submit resume to Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org
#SLP #SpeechLanguagePathlogist #SpeechTherapyJob
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply