Location: New Braunfels, TX
Speech Language Pathologist (CCC or CFY) - Full-Time Job (37.5hrs/week) - near New Braunfels, TXApply
Sunbelt is currently working with a school district that is urgently looking for a qualified and licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time school-based position near the New Braunfels, TX area. Interviews are being scheduled!
Quick decisions after interviews!
Opening: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: New Braunfels, TX area
- Full-time (37.5hrs/week)
- Caseload: All grades – 45-55 students approx.
- Varied range of disabilities
- Current School Year, 22/23
- Active Texas SLP License (REQUIRED)
- School experience (preferred)
- Pediatrics experience (preferred)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
- And more!!
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Luis Jimenez | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply