Location: Tacoma, WA
Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-CFY) - Full-Time with great benefits - near Tacoma, WAApply
Sunbelt in currently working with a school district that is actively looking for a full-time qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time school-based opportunity for the full current 22-23 school year in the Tacoma, WA area. Interviews are currently being scheduled.
Opening: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Tacoma, WA area
- On-site only
- Full-time – 37.5hrs./week
- Caseload: K-12th grade
- Full range of disabilities
- Current School Year 22-23
- Active Washington SLP License
- Pediatrics experience (preferred)
- School experience (preferred)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
- And more!!
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Luis Jimenez | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply