Location: Eureka, CA
Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) - TravelApply
Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) - Travel
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) who is able to travel for a great job opportunity in northern California. The SLPA will be responsible for serving a K-12th grade student population in a rural area.
Housing options will be discussed during interview.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and implement lesson plans in accordance with students' IEP or at the direction of the Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Monitor and document students' progress
- Adapt to students needs
- Ability to travel to all school locations to provide services
- Build and maintain relationships with staff, students and parents
Schedule: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Employment Type: Full-time Travel Contract
- Bachelors Degree in Communication Disorders
- CA SLPA License
- Reliable transportation
Send resumes to Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or call Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply