Location: Hesperia, CA
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) near Hesperia, CAApply
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) near Hesperia, CA. This is a full-time job for the upcoming new school year near Hesperia, CA.
- Work with pre-school students
- Engage with students with varying diagnoses
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) License for State of CA (Required)
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
- 1+ Years of School Experience (Preferred)
If interested in the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) job near Hesperia, CA, please apply below.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to email@example.com or contact via phone at (813) 688-9177.
National Hiring Manager- Sunbelt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply