Location: Oakland, CA
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Job - Oakland, CAApply
A school district is partnered with Sunbelt to hire a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to work near Oakland, CA.
- California SLPA License Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications Disorders Required
- Caseload is based on experience
- Full-time preferred part-time welcome to apply
- Comfortable commuting to Oakland, CA daily
Submit your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration or apply online today. Interviews will be scheduled based on the resume.
Lauren Courtney | Senior Account Executive
Phone: 813-639-3966 Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply