Location: Wheaton, IL
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Job near Wheaton, ILApply
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) near Wheaton, IL. This is a full-time job for the new school year near Wheaton, IL.
- Work with elementary school students
- Engage with students with various diagnoses
- Assist Speech Therapists
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) License for State of IL (Required)
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
- 1+ Years of School Experience (Preferred)
If interested in the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) job near Wheaton, IL, please apply below.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to email@example.com or contact via phone at (813) 688-9177.
National Hiring Manager- Sunbelt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply