Location: Waco, TX
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Job near Waco, TXApply
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) near Waco, TX. This is a full-time job for the new school year near Waco, TX.
- Work with school students grades K-12
- Engage with general and special education students with a wide range of diagnoses
- Assist Speech Language Pathologists
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) TX License (Required)
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
- 1+ Years of School Experience (Preferred)
If interested in the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) job near Waco, TX, please apply below and follow the link to schedule some time to speak here.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 688-9177.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply