Location: Sonoma, CA
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Job near Sonoma, CAApply
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) near Sonoma, CA. This is a full-time or part-time job for the new school year near Sonoma, CA.
- Work with students grades K-12
- Engage with students with various diagnoses
- Assist Speech Therapists
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) License for State of CA (Required)
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
- 1+ Years of School Experience (Preferred)
If interested in the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) job near Sonoma, CA, please apply below.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via phone at (813) 688-9177.
National Hiring Manager- Sunbelt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply