Location: Riverside, CA
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Job near Riverside, CAApply
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) near Riverside, CA. This is a full-time job for the new school year near Riverside, CA.
- Work with students grades K-12
- Engage with students with varying diagnoses
- Assist Speech Therapists
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) CA License (Required)
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
- 1+ Years of School Experience (Preferred)
If interested in the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) job near Riverside, CA, please apply below and follow the link to schedule some time to speak here.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 688-9177.
National Hiring Manager- Sunbelt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply