Location: Elmhurst, IL
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Job near Elmhurst, ILApply
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) near Elmhurst, IL. This is a full-time job for the new school year near Elmhurst, IL.
- Work with elementary school students
- Engage with students with various diagnoses
- Assist Speech Therapists
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) License for State of IL (Required)
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
- 1+ Years of School Experience (Preferred)
If interested in the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) job near Elmhurst, IL, please apply below.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to email@example.com or contact via phone at (813) 688-9177.
National Hiring Manager- Sunbelt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply