Location: Darlington, SC
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) | Darlington, SC | 1-on-1 CaseloadApply
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) | Darlington, SC | 1-on-1 Caseload
Are you an SLPA in the Darlington, SC area? Are you searching for a new position for the school year? Do you have experience working with an Eye Gaze device? Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district in the Darlington vicinity to find a candidate like you!
- SLPA authorization
- Experience with an Eye Gaze device
- Candidates must be able to be onsite - the school is currently utilizing a hybrid schedule
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- 1 elementary school
- Working one-on-one with with a 5th grade student
- Uses an Eye Gaze device to communicate.
- The student is on kindergarten cognitive level.
- Implement therapeutic programs and treatment within the instruction and guidelines established by the supervising SLP.
- Assist individual students and small groups of students through instructional activities designed to remediate the identified communication disability(ies).
- Participate in team planning to meet the communication/education needs of students.
- Prepare, maintain, assemble and return instructional materials and operate instructional media for identified students.
- Collaborate in designing schedules, charts, and rosters for students being served.
- Records grades, progress notes, and information for students being served.
- Attend Individual Education Plan (I.E.P.) meetings and other pertinent meetings for identified students as determined by supervising SLP.
- Participate in professional growth opportunities as agreed upon among the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, the Speech Language Pathologist and the Director of Special Programs.
The school district is hoping to interview candidates as soon as possible. Please send your information to the contact below to be considered for an interview and learn more about the position:
Alina Rosales // (813)-518-6900 // email@example.com
You can also schedule a time to speak with Alina at: https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt
#slpa #speechpathologist #specialed
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply