Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Job near Santa Barbara, CAApply
Sunbelt Staffing is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant near Santa Barbara, CA to work full-time during the current 2022-2023 school year. Candidates should be comfortable working with Elementary-High School students.
• Full-time, 35-40 hours per week
• Caseload: Elementary-High School
• Assessments, evaluations, therapy, and IEP’s
• California Speech Language Pathologist Assistant licensure
• At least 1 years’ experience is preferred
• Guaranteed hours
• Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
• 401(k) retirement plan
We highly encourage you to apply for the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant jobs near Santa Barbara, CA. For further inquiries or to submit a resume, please contact Shauri Chandler at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply