Location: Pittsfield, MA
Speech Language Pathologist and SLPA job opening in Pittsfield, MA
Interviewing candidates for a Speech Language Pathologist and Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) job in the Pittsfield, MA area.
- Full Time, working daily school hours
- Elementary-Middle School caseload
- Conducting therapy through speech/language services
- Collaborate with school staff and parents on students therapy
- SLP or SLPA license in the State of Massachusetts
- MA teaching certification
- Pediatrics or schools experience
If you are interested in applying for this job opening, please also forward a resume to the hiring manager for further consideration. Call for more information. If you are interested in our Teletherapy options, please call to learn of what opportunities we have with the district.
Keaton Reinhart / Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled