Location: Stockton, CA
Speech Language Pathologist (37.5 hours/week)
Job # 1035437 Stockton, CA
We are interviewing candidates for a Full-Time SLP positions. This job is school based and will begin with the upcoming school year. The students are in Grades K-12 and have varying needs. The Speech/Language Pathologist will provide direct service to students with identified speech and language needs. The Speech/Language Pathologist will collaborate with general education staff and be an integral member of the student support team.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Licensed SLP in California
- Pediatric experience
We would love to offer you:
- Weekly Paycheck- get paid every Friday!
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Excellent company culture and support
How to apply:
- Contact Joscelyn Perez at 813-288-3118
- Email your resume to Joscelyn.Perez@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled