Location: Boca Raton, FL
Speech Language Pathologist 100% Virtual job opening Boca Raton, FLApply
A Florida School District is now interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist for a 100% Virtual Caseload. This position is offered at full time or part time employment for the school year.
- A Florida SLP license is required to interview.
- Prior schools experience and IEP experience is preferred.
- Full Time and Part Time caseloads available.
- Elementary and High School caseloads now interviewing.
- 100% Virtual caseload with mild to moderate disabilities.
To apply for this Speech Language Pathologist position in Boca Raton, FL, please submit a resume to the hiring manager using the contact information below:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply