Location: Lakewood, WA
Speech Language Language Pathologist Open Role | Ready to Interview for New School YearApply
Speech Language Language Pathologist Open Role | Ready to Interview for New School Year
Sunbelt Staffing is currently partnering with a school district in the Lakewood, WA vicinity! The district is looking for a fantastic Speech Language Pathologist who can join the team for the new school year. We are looking for a candidate who can be onsite, has previous experience working in a school, and is looking to join a supportive team. Sunbelt is helping the school to expedite the hiring and onboarding process.
- Start Date: TBD but will likely be in mid-August
- Full-Time Role
- Kindergarten - 12th Grade students
- Candidates may be able to have a say in their caseload if they have an age group preference
- Further caseload details may be covered during the interview
- Evaluations + assessments
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology
- ASHA CCC's
- Washington Speech Pathologist license
- Washington ESA
- 2+ years of direct school experience is preferred
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your up-to-date resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900.
You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing quality healthcare professionals to their dream jobs! With over 30 years as a business, Sunbelt’s priority is to build lasting relationships with healthcare professionals and school districts to facilitate superior services to students in need.
#speechandlanguage #nsy #slp #pediatrics #speechtherapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply