Location: Hanover , WI
Special Education Teaching Position Single Elementary School Caseload Hanover, NH
Special Education Teaching Position – Single Elementary School Caseload – Hanover, NH
A school district near Hanover, New Hampshire is looking for an outstanding Special Education Teacher. This is a full-time job available for the upcoming school year. The school district is looking to secure a teacher for the year and will be conducting interviews for qualified candidates as soon as possible.
- One elementary school
- Adapt learning materials to students’ needs
- Keep track of and reflect on students’ progress
- Monitor children’s behavioral patterns and arrange appropriate interventions if needed
- Find engaging activities to teach skills (e.g. drawing and theater drama)
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Prepare students for transition to the next grade
- A Special Education Teaching Certification in New Hampshire.
- Candidates without a SPED certification will not be considered for an interview.
- Experience with Behavioral Issues
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification is not required but desired
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled