Location: Bethlehem, PA
Special Education Teaching Job
Bethlehem, PA; We are currently scheduling interviews to hire a full time special education teacher (SPED) for the school year. The SPED teacher will be working with children who have a variety of disabilities ranging from mild to moderate.
- Full time - Approx. 35 hours/week
- Mild to Moderate disabilities
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, planning and preparation, classroom environment, and implementation of instruction in the special education classroom.
- Interested candidates must be a certified Special Education Teacher in the state of Pennsylvania through the Pennsylvania Department of Education
- For immediate consideration please fill out application and send updated resume to the Hiring Manager at Laura@SunbeltStaffing.com
- If you have questions you can call the hiring manager directly at 813-749-5184
National Hiring Manager
813-749-5184 | Laura@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled